Facebook has always been a very competitive platform for social media marketing. Nowadays, marketers want to know more about their competitor’s marketing strategies. If you are browsing on Quora, you can easily find the question- Is there any tool for spying Facebook ads of competitors? Most of these marketers are beginners only who want to start up their business.
Sure, there are such tools available using which you can research on the Facebook ads of your competitors. Today, most of the brands and companies are active on social media channels, especially on Facebook. With 2.38 billion number of monthly active users, It holds the highest share of popularity on social media. Being on social media gives a big platform to marketers who want to get exposure for their business. While it is also one of the biggest channels for users to communicate with marketers.
One more thing about this platform is that it has large number of users groups where users can communicate, post their ads and enhance their influence on Facebook. That’s the reason why marketers needed a big Facebook ads database using which they can spy on their competitor’s ads on Facebook.
- 4 Simple Ways To Be An Expert Facebook Ads Spy
- Best spy tools for Facebook
- Social Media Spy Tools – Find Out What Your Competitors Are Doing
Here we explained the purpose of using Facebook spy tools and will also tell you about the best Facebook ad Intelligence tools which you can use to learn about your competitors:
You can also listen here:
Why You Need Facebook Ad Spy Tool?
- In the competitive platform of Facebook marketing, you will have to face many rivals who would like to sneak on your marketing tactics. To dominate your marketing rivals, you need to be ahead of them while Facebook spying tool can only help you to achieve that. On some level, you can do your own research on Facebook to know about your marketing rivals. However, it might not help you to compete on the same level as other marketing influencers.
- Because of the ads transparency, you can find ads having a similar niche as yours on Facebook. While this kind of advertising transparency won’t benefit you enough, as you can’t be able to control the transparency level of your competitor’s ads on Facebook, of course, you also need to have good knowledge about using Info and ads tool.
- If you are looking for the world’s biggest social ads database, then PowerAdSpy is the right tool for you. It’s been recognized as one of the best ad intelligence tools by DigitalMarketer.com. Based on the niche, keywords and target location, you can easily find the ads of your competitors on Facebook. It contains more than 5 million ads from more than 15 countries, and the list is still growing. Using this tool, you can easily track the activities of your marketing rivals on Facebook. So, you can target more business opportunities to supply input to your sales funnel.
If you are a beginner on Facebook advertising, then you can also opt for its trial service where you don’t have to pay until 20 searches. After that, you can choose the plan which fits best for your marketing campaign on Facebook.
You can also try their 5 days trial plan at $7 for standard/premium services and a one-day basic plan for $1 only.
Here are shown the three pricing plans for the best Facebook ad Spy tool in the world- i.e PowerAdSpy.
Price: Paid Plans.
Basic: $49 Per Month.
Standard: $99 Per Month.
Premium: $249 Per Month.
Special Features of PowerAdSpy
- PowerAdSpy has a feature which let you search for relevant ads for your brand. By using the search and filter option, you can categories ads based on gender, age, relationship, keywords, and other filters.
- You can also check the ad campaigns of your competitors and track their activities based on that you can work on your ad’s creativity.
- It allows you to target market segments for every advert in your niche. That way, you can also compare own performance with your competitors as well.
Here are shown the steps using which you can spy on your competitor’s ads using PowerAdSpy.
Login to the dashboard page of PowerAdSpy.
On the left side, you have the search mode option where you can set your priorities for searching adverts on Facebook.
Here, you can add the keyword which you want to target and select the duration of time for which the adverts are live on Facebook. You can also check the ads based on the time period it has been live on Facebook.
You also have the option of filtering adverts based on their location, behaviour of advert, demographics, interest and many more.
Click on the search button, and it will show you the adverts of your rivaling companies on the screen.
While going through the above article, you have already got an answer to your question. Yes, there are some tools for spying Facebook ads of competitors. However, if you are looking for one of the best Facebook ads spy tools, then PowerAdSpy can be the right option for you.